We loved this recipe! I can’t wait to try it with yams!
My only tip is that you pick tall skinny potatoes so that they stack well in the muffin tins. I used a 1.5 mm thickness on my mandolin.
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
3 cloves garlic, minced
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
4 small white or Yukon gold potatoes
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Melt butter in a glass measuring dish. Stir in the rosemary, thyme, garlic and salt.
3. Slice potatoes to a 2mm thickness using a mandolin.
4. Brush the bottom of a standard-sized muffin tin with the butter mixture.
5. Layer 2-3 potato slices, then brush again with butter.
6. Repeat until the muffin tins are filled to the top. Brush the tops with the butter mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
7. Bake for 45 minutes, or until tops are golden brown.