This recipe is a definite “winner winner chicken dinner”! My husband called it the best chicken recipe ever. The mustard glaze is sooooo good and the chicken coating is crispy and super tasty.
I used 4 chicken breasts and not thighs with great results. I would also use this recipe for making chicken fingers.
I found this recipe on damndelicious.net.
8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 large eggs
1/4 cup milk
1 1/2 cups Panko
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
For the honey mustard glaze:
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
2. To make honey mustard glaze, whisk together mayonnaise, honey and mustards in a small bowl; set aside.
3. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. In another bowl, combine Panko, paprika and vegetable oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
5. Working one at a time, dredge chicken in the flour, dip into the egg mixture, then dredge in the Panko mixture, pressing to coat.
6. Place chicken onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the chicken is completely cooked through.
7. Serve immediately with honey mustard glaze, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Yield: 8 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes