This recipe is so fresh and full of flavour. It is so easy to make too! I found this recipe on Pinterest. It lead me to thegardengrazer.com.
I served my salad with chicken for dinner. I made extra chicken to serve it again as leftover lunch.
1 hothouse cucumber
4-5 ripe roma tomatoes
1 large red bell pepper
1 small red onion
15 oz. can garbonzo beans, rinsed and drained
Optional: olives, dairy-free feta, pepperoncini
3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp salt
1. Make the dressing in a small bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk to combine. Set aside.
2. Dice the cucumber, onion, bell pepper, and tomoatoes (removing any excess liquid from tomatoes)
3. Put vegetables and garbonzo beans in a large bowl
4. Add dressing and toss to combine
5. Can eat immediately or refrigerate for at least an hour to let flavours combine. Some dressing will settle on the bottom, so stir before serving.