Super yummy! This recipe is taken from The New Vegetarian Grill by Andrea Chesman.
1 Tablespoon active dry yeast
3/4 cup warm water
3 garlic cloves
4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup plain yogurt
Extra virgin olive oil
1. In a small bowl, dissolve the yeast in the water and set aside until it bubbles.
2. In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, finely chop the garlic. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add the flour and salt and process briefly to mix. Add the yeast mixture and the yogurt and process until a soft, knead-able dough forms. Turn out onto a very lightly floured surface and knead until the dough is smooth and elastic. Place in a large, lightly oiled bowl, cover, and let rise until doubled in bulk, about an hour.
3. Prepare a medium fire in the grill.
4. Divide the dough into 8 balls. Lightly oil a work surface. Pat one of the balls into an oval. Roll out as thinly as possible. Brush both sides with olive oil. Stack on a plate as you finish rolling each ball of dough.
5. Place 2 or more flatbreads on the grill. Grill until the bottoms are browned and the tops begin to puff up, about 2 to 3 minutes. To avoid scorching, check the bottoms after 1 minute and move to a cooler spot on the grill if the breads are cooking to fast. Flip the flatbreads and grill for 1 to 2 minutes more, until golden with brown spots. Remove from grill and stack in a basket to keep warm while you continue to grill the remaining flatbreads. Serve immediately.